Charges – 2018-19
For research project administration and consultancy. Including in-depth interviewing, focus group facilitation, survey administration and coding of qualitative data
Prices on request according to nature of project. I am an experienced user of NVIVO and other qualitative software. I also have data entry experience of SPSS and various statistical packages. I have a Masters Degree in Social Research Methods and a Masters of Research. I am able to supply my own high quality audio recording equipment for the recording of interviews, focus groups and telephone interviews.
Please note that, unlike some other transcription agencies, my transcriptions include the following as standard: full punctuation; paragraph setting; speaker ID (where appropriate); spell checking and proofreading; and also come with an assurance of confidentiality and understanding of research ethics. I also do background research where helpful, at no extra charge, to ensure I provide you with the most complete, accurate and useful transcript possible.
– for one-to-one interviews, £1.21 per minute of recording
– for group transcripts of up to four people talking, £1.52 per minute of recording
– for group transcripts of five to 10 people talking, £1.79 per minute of recording
– video transcripts of symposia, conferences etc. £2.05 per minute of recording
– additional charges may be made for poor quality recording, complex jargon, out of the norm transcription requirements etc. but these would be fully agreed in advance of the transcription
– standard – 1p per word
– copy-editing (with proofreading included) – 4p per word
I have a great deal of experience of conducting social research in a wide variety of settings. Talk to me about your project and see how I can help make your work easier.